One of the simplest cocktails that suits your beloved company, as it can be both alcoholic and without alcohol. The basis of this cocktail is lime and mint. The ice makes it cool, especially suitable in hot weather. Perfect for you if you want to invite friends to a party, if someone is driving, no problem, we do non-alcoholic mahito, replacing rum with sprite, or svepes. Cook and enjoy!
Ingredients for Makhito.
- Lime – 1 pc.
- Rum – 50 gr.
- Mint leaves – 5 pcs.
- Brown sugar (or simple sugar) – 1 spoon.
- Swede, or Sprite
Recipe for a cocktail of mahito at home
- Rub the mint leaves and put them in a glass, wash the lime and cut them into pieces and put them in a glass of mint, only leave one of the plates for decoration of the glass, and well spread out with a pizza or a comfortable item.
2. Add sugar.
3. Now add 50 gr. White rum, if you decide to make an alcoholic cocktail, and mix well to make the sugar break.
4. After an hour of ice, up to the top, forced by the ice, two cubes of grain, and a sieve to pokrishit.
5. Now add a little sprite or tonic, and mix everything lightly with a tube.
6. That’s all. Makhito is ready! It remains to decorate with lime and mint! (If you decide to cook without an alcoholic beverage, then you need to replace the rum with a sprite, or a swede). Enjoy your meal!